Raya is coming soon! And next thing you know, you…
Garden Pasta Salad
This lightly dressed pasta salad gets lots of flavors from the peppers mixed into it, with a light touch of cheese from the Parmesan, it’s great and simply delicious! Opt for wholemeal grain pasta for a healthier choice.
Yield:8 to 10 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- Mix carrots, celery, peppers, tomatoes, and green onion together in large bowl.
- Add the cooled pasta and mix together.
- Pour the dressing over mixture, add the Parmesan and mix well.
- Chill before serving.